Are you an experienced Medical Writer in medical communications or publications planning looking for an opportunity to join an agency with an industry-leading heritage and continuing dynamic evolution? If so, we want to hear from you!
With previous agency experience, our Writers have the knowledge, skills, and expertise to deliver high-quality scientific content for projects to support our global pharmaceutical clients. Working as part of a multidisciplinary team, and with well-developed project management skills and a proactive approach, you will aim to exceed the expectations of the clients and external experts you support.
• Develop and maintain detailed knowledge of assigned therapeutic area(s), client and competitor product(s), the compliance/regulatory environment, and international standards for disclosing medical/scientific content
• Independently develop high-quality, scientifically-accurate, strategically-aligned, ethical, and compliant content to meet client briefs across a variety of project types
• Support the preparation of, and participate in, client meetings and teleconferences
• Follow internal and client-driven processes and procedures to deliver projects to agreed specifications and deadlines
• Provide guidance/mentorship and internal peer review, as appropriate
• Contribute scientific content to new business opportunities, and participate in pitch presentations
• An advanced degree (or equivalent relevant experience) in a life sciences or clinical discipline.
• Proven medical communications experience at an agency. We are hiring for multiple levels and can consider anyone with more than 2 years of experience.
• A keen eye for detail encompassing scientific content and editorial standards
• Demonstrable passion for writing, with a strong command of the English language
• Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas, both orally and in writing
• Strong interpersonal skills, and an ability to interact confidently with colleagues, clients, and external experts