Are you looking to combine your strong strategic insight and medcomms experience to lead key development projects for a fast-growing global agency, that has an industry-leading heritage and continuing dynamic evolution?
The Medical Strategy Lead reports to the Global Lead, Medical Strategy, and works independently to support the expansion of medical communications within Envision Pharma Group, and drives high-level medical strategy across all divisions.
These could include, but may not be limited to:
• Leading the development of Scientific strategic projects across the company, including design and moderation of workshops, developing scientific platforms, and strategic communications planning as required
• Supporting the new business development team by developing pitch content and delivering presentations across a broad range of therapy areas
• Supporting the Global Lead, Medical Strategy in a variety of internal initiatives, including the development of best practice SOPs/guidelines for medcomms activities
• Providing consultancy and support for the development of novel strategic and medcomms projects and activities across Envision Pharma Group, including guiding Scientific teams on developing medical plans, client roundtables, situation and gap analysis, and other ways to innovate for our clients
• Supporting the Scientific Lead for new accounts as they are integrated into account service teams, maintaining a strong focus on medical strategy
• Advanced Life Sciences degree with a minimum of 8 years’ agency experience working on strategic medical communications
• Strong strategic insight, combined with excellent scientific/medical knowledge
• Experience developing and moderating strategic workshops
• Experience across a broad range of therapeutic areas, with the ability to get up to speed quickly in new areas
• Proven leadership abilities
• Ability to work independently
• A team player, who can nurture and train others
• Ability to interact with a broad range of personality types
• Strong presentation skills
• Oncology and/or rare disease experience is preferred, but not essential
What is it like working for Envision Pharma Group? Envision Pharma Group is committed to developing and supporting team members, enabling them to excel in their roles, and to maintaining a culture that encourages development, as well as recognizing and rewarding achievements. We are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, offering excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive, and vibrant work environment.