POSITION: Medical Editor (FREELANCE - Virtual)
COMPANY: Innovative Strategic Communications, LLC (iscmedcom.com)
LOCATION: Virtual (US-based preferred) – ISC based in Milford, Pennsylvania, USA
ISC IS EXPANDING
TWO POSITIONS OPEN FOR MEDICAL EDITORS – COME JOIN THE TEAM
ARE YOU ATTENDING THE ISMPP ANNUAL MEETING IN WASHINGTON, DC (MAY 9-11, 2022)? LET'S MEET AND CHAT LIVE.
- Innovative Strategic Communications, LLC, (ISC) is a specialty communications agency focused on assisting our clients in the early phases of product development
- ISC offers a variety of targeted services focused upon increasing Pre-Market Awareness for therapies and devices prior to regulatory approval
- ISC operates on a global basis supporting a broad range of therapeutic segments
- This freelance position would be engaged in the editing and submission of a variety of medical communications materials
- The position also involves the research/review of medical communications including, but not limited to, medical publications (various types) and educational programs
- Excellent written English, including proper spelling and grammar
- Understanding of manuscript submission format (Harvard, APA, etc.)
- Familiarity with abstract and poster submission methodologies
- A meticulous approach to their work and an eye for detail
- The ability to maintain high-quality work while meeting tight deadlines
- Ability to maintain appropriate guidelines across broad programs
- A love of and feel for language
- A minimum of six (6) years direct industry (pharmaceutical, biotech, device) and/or medical communications agency experience as a medical editor with specific knowledge of medical publications, Medline searches, journal submissions and related communications.
- Having direct experience in the areas of Infectious Diseases, Epidemiology and/or Health Outcomes a bonus.
- University degree in science and/or biology preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, End Note, and experience working with document management systems (e.g. Datavision, SharePoint, Veeva Vault, etc.)
- Client facing experience an added bonus.
For more information please contact Tim Day at [email protected]